WELCOME FAMILY & FRIENDS

To our friends and family that live afar......I thought this would be the best way to keep all of you included in our lives, so that you can see how Portland is treating us and to witness our children grow. We have been in Portland almost 7 years now and have enjoyed it so. Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to view our blog, I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy capturing these memorable moments.

Cheers - Ryan, Emilia, Nolan, Mila & Anya

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Countdown Until Santa Comes

The month of December has been quite busy for us. Mila started to walk on December 13th, we put our Xmas tree up and Nolan fell in love with the xmas lights. We are living in our new home and really enjoying every minute, especially Nolan enjoying his hot chocolate on a cold winter day. :-) Here are some fun photos. Enjoy


No comments: