WELCOME FAMILY & FRIENDS

To our friends and family that live afar......I thought this would be the best way to keep all of you included in our lives, so that you can see how Portland is treating us and to witness our children grow. We have been in Portland almost 7 years now and have enjoyed it so. Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to view our blog, I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy capturing these memorable moments.

Cheers - Ryan, Emilia, Nolan, Mila & Anya

Saturday, March 22, 2008

San Diego Fun!

March 13-16th we had planned a family trip to Bend, Oregon, but little did Ryan know that I made my own little plans to fly the family to San Diego for some fun in the sun and a small surprise that he had no idea about. We arrived on Thursday, and Grammy & Nonnies were there to greet us. They came to watch the kids for our big night out. We visited with Uncle Derek, Maggie, our friends Louise and Steve the first night. Friday we spent the day at Sea World with the family, and that evening I surprised Ryan with a 35th Birthday party with 24 of his college friends. It was great fun to see everyone and catch up. Friday night was our big party night, which went great! Ryan was surprised needless to say. Saturday we visited some more friends, and flew back early Sunday morning.




























No comments: