WELCOME FAMILY & FRIENDS

To our friends and family that live afar......I thought this would be the best way to keep all of you included in our lives, so that you can see how Portland is treating us and to witness our children grow. We have been in Portland almost 7 years now and have enjoyed it so. Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to view our blog, I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy capturing these memorable moments.

Cheers - Ryan, Emilia, Nolan, Mila & Anya

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Berry Picking on Sauvie Island

This week I decided to take the kids berry picking. I have lived here for almost four years and have YET to venture to do berry picking, there is just so much to do. Afterall we have some of the best berries ever around here! So we invited our friends the Matteri's to join us and we ventured on over to Sauvie Island and did some picking at Sauvie Island Farms.....alot of picking....it was great fun and we look forward to doing it again......