WELCOME FAMILY & FRIENDS

To our friends and family that live afar......I thought this would be the best way to keep all of you included in our lives, so that you can see how Portland is treating us and to witness our children grow. We have been in Portland almost 7 years now and have enjoyed it so. Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to view our blog, I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy capturing these memorable moments.

Cheers - Ryan, Emilia, Nolan, Mila & Anya

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A New View....

July 17th we began our big landscaping project. I attaching some photos that will give you all a sneak peak of what has been going on here over the past couple of weeks. We have started in the backyard...and are moving our way to the front. Alot of dust and patience ;-) Enjoy

Just had concrete demo in this pic and the back before...we had bushes and trees removed from the entire yard.....it took 4 guys 2 days of cutting and grinding stumps....

Framed the future patio
Bring in the tractor....didn't think I would ever see that
Hello Neighbor....haaa
Bring in the concrete.....
Dry concrete....will have Mexican Black Pebbles in the gaps

The kids alread Love it....

The front BEFORE...stay tuned....