WELCOME FAMILY & FRIENDS

To our friends and family that live afar......I thought this would be the best way to keep all of you included in our lives, so that you can see how Portland is treating us and to witness our children grow. We have been in Portland almost 7 years now and have enjoyed it so. Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to view our blog, I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy capturing these memorable moments.

Cheers - Ryan, Emilia, Nolan, Mila & Anya

Monday, October 27, 2008

Uncle Adam's Visit

Uncle Adam was kind enough to get away from his busy schedule and come visit us. Unfortunately the weather wasn't perfect, but it did stay dry long enough for all of us to have some fun outside. Adam was here for about 4 days and Nolan and Mila enjoyed every last minute of his stay. They were sad to see him go, and look forward to his return. We love you Uncle Adam!





Nolan taking our photo...haaa