WELCOME FAMILY & FRIENDS

To our friends and family that live afar......I thought this would be the best way to keep all of you included in our lives, so that you can see how Portland is treating us and to witness our children grow. We have been in Portland almost 7 years now and have enjoyed it so. Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to view our blog, I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy capturing these memorable moments.

Cheers - Ryan, Emilia, Nolan, Mila & Anya

Saturday, November 1, 2008

BOOOOO!!!

I think every kids favorite time of the year is Halloween. I mean what could be better than dressing up as your favorite super hero, princess, or whatever mommy and daddy think you will look precious in. Our big day started off with pictures then moved to taking Nolan to school, while forgetting the most important part of his costume, the mask. After school we visited our friends for a Halloween party that was just too cute. The kids played games, drank mystery punch, ate spiders made out of crackers, pretzels and raisins, decorated their own cookies, and so much more. When we got hom we had a rest time, while we prepared for our guests for the night. After some pizza and milk, maybe some wine for the adults, we ventured out into our neighborhood. It was a blast! The neighbors get super into Halloween here, so it was awesome, we are talking Haunted Houses, skeletons buried in the ground, fog ...and so much more.

Mila and Nolan had an amazing time. While Nolan was with the girls Macey, Bella and Katie, Mila held her own walking for probably 40 minutes in dark. It was too cute for words. Here are some photos. Next year we are going to go big......this is becoming a really fun day for us now that the kids are here to celebrate.