WELCOME FAMILY & FRIENDS

To our friends and family that live afar......I thought this would be the best way to keep all of you included in our lives, so that you can see how Portland is treating us and to witness our children grow. We have been in Portland almost 7 years now and have enjoyed it so. Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to view our blog, I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy capturing these memorable moments.

Cheers - Ryan, Emilia, Nolan, Mila & Anya

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Day of Kindergarten

Back to school...is it that time already......Nolan is entering big boy school. The idea of Nolan entering an elementary school is truly unbelievable, it was like yesterday that I was carrying him in my baby bjorn and feeding him. Our parents tell us that we grow up so fast and I finally can say I know what they mean. I blink and my little boy has turned 5, Mila is going to preschool, and Anya is gaining 2 ounces a day. I need to slow down and remember every little moment. Today was the first day of school for Nolan, he is attending St. Thomas More...... and well...... a little frazzled we were this morning getting to school by 7:30 AM, but we did it and managed to pull of some photo memories to share with all of you. Enjoy!