The month of November flew by......so many things happened. I wanted to share some of the special memories. Anya reached out to grab her first hanging animal. I was standing in the kitchen alone with Anya while Nolan and Mila were at school, and all of the sudden noticed that the music on Anya's bouncy was playing...it took me second...looked down and she had pulled the lion that plays a fun little song. So impressed. Anya also has been rolling over like a champ, and practicing keeping her head up high. We started eating rice cereal, but it's not going down as easily as I remember with the first two. She is holding off for the good stuff.
Ryan and I flew to Chicago for a quick weekend for our friends Kelly and Chris' wedding, which was amazing. It was a the Church of Holy Name, which just blew my mind. The weekend was filled with wedding obligations, but we still managed to visit Michigan Ave., and see a few old friends. Congratulations Kelly and Chris!
The five of us flew to California for Thanksgiving celebration. The weather was beautiful, and the kids were so excited to see all of the grandparents, great grandparents, uncles, aunts and friends in the Bay Area and we even snuck on up to Sacramento to visit our friends the Woods' to see Gina in her last week of pregnancy and give hugs to her son Jack and hubby Patrick. Gina made us the most delicious rice crispy treats (mine never look the way these did)......the kids had a fun filled week, but were so excited to sleep in their own beds. Nolan said to me "mommy I missed my bed", it's so true nothing like your own bed.
On to December.....Mila will be turning 3, Nolan's first holiday program, xmas in portland...stay tuned....