WELCOME FAMILY & FRIENDS

To our friends and family that live afar......I thought this would be the best way to keep all of you included in our lives, so that you can see how Portland is treating us and to witness our children grow. We have been in Portland almost 7 years now and have enjoyed it so. Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to view our blog, I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy capturing these memorable moments.

Cheers - Ryan, Emilia, Nolan, Mila & Anya

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Memorable March

The month of March was filled with all kinds of excitement. First and foremost, Anya decided to take a fall while she was standing on the dining room chair. She thought it would be sly of her to sneak a snack from Mila's plate. Unfortunately she learned the hard way and fell face first cutting her eyebrow open earning her 3 painful stitches. The stitches were in for about 5 days and all was better. Nolan cut the same eyebrow open almost in the same spot the day before he turned 2. Anya is following in big brother's footsteps.

Grammy Patt came for a special visit. The kids and I wanted to make sure she saw some new things during her visit to Portland so we ventured to the Japanese Gardens, which were peaceful and serene... until WE got there..... The kids had a blast playing scavenger hunt yet still recognized the beauty.

We also tried ice skating for the first time. Nolan has been taking ice skating lessons for about 7 weeks so we decided to sign up for an ice skating party at our school auction and attend as a family. It was a blast! Ryan had no idea how amazing I was on skates...okay so not amazing, but all those years of ice skating paid off...kids had a blast, a few falls...but overall it was memorable.