WELCOME FAMILY & FRIENDS

To our friends and family that live afar......I thought this would be the best way to keep all of you included in our lives, so that you can see how Portland is treating us and to witness our children grow. We have been in Portland almost 7 years now and have enjoyed it so. Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to view our blog, I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy capturing these memorable moments.

Cheers - Ryan, Emilia, Nolan, Mila & Anya

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Some Summer Fun!

We had a super fabulous summer and here are some photos from the different things we did.

Mila eating breakfast in Pronghorn, Central Oregon. We were invited by our friends Annie and Web to visit here and boy what a treat it was for all of us.

Golfing in Pronghorn

Getting ready to go to camp!

a little sister love!

Cannon Beach


Timbers Soccer Camp for Nolan, sisters in full support!

Anya and her buddy Macy hanging out in Black Butte Ranch

The Brach's and the Elmgren's hanging out in Black Butte Ranch comparing popsicles

My cousin Katie (who I have not seen in 20 years) came to visit on her way home to Canada, did a road trip with her boyfriend by train....amazing. Last time I saw Katie she was 6, precious as ever we BBQ'd and caught up..


Anya and her shades at the club pool. Love hipstamatic app!