WELCOME FAMILY & FRIENDS

To our friends and family that live afar......I thought this would be the best way to keep all of you included in our lives, so that you can see how Portland is treating us and to witness our children grow. We have been in Portland almost 7 years now and have enjoyed it so. Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to view our blog, I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy capturing these memorable moments.

Cheers - Ryan, Emilia, Nolan, Mila & Anya

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Nolan Is 4!!!!



Today was Nolan's 4th birthday and my I just love how confident he is with his age. I remember when admitting our age was fun.....he was telling everyone. We had 1800GotJunk stop by today and let me tell you, Nolan was so excited to show the guys his presents, and tell them how old he was. It was precious. Another year...they are growing up so fast... also another year where I was able to reuse those spiderman candles...YES! He still is totally into super heroes. I decorated a cake for the first time in my life....and might be the last time ;-) It was fun, although my back is killing me from being hunched over for a good hour or so. Nolan woke up early this AM to announce his day to us and attended summer camp where he shared cupcakes with his new friends. He was then treated to Toys R Us to pick out whatever gift he wanted with the money he received from Grammy & Grampa and he chose the Darth Vador mask...I was hesitant but it changes his voice...so he was so happy. Oh well, all the things I said I would never do just went down the drain.....we had a fun dinner, Daddy helped build the soccer goals, Grandpa made steaks and we celebrated outdoors, and Mila helped eat Nolan's cake. Thank you to all for the kind birthday messages, he had a memorable day!









No comments: