WELCOME FAMILY & FRIENDS

To our friends and family that live afar......I thought this would be the best way to keep all of you included in our lives, so that you can see how Portland is treating us and to witness our children grow. We have been in Portland almost 7 years now and have enjoyed it so. Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to view our blog, I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy capturing these memorable moments.

Cheers - Ryan, Emilia, Nolan, Mila & Anya

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Updating our home...

BEFORE

AFTER

We are slowly updating our home with new paint, and a couple of new additions. We are so excited because it's almost done! We have been waiting for the opportunity to be able to enjoy our new home, and now that our other home SOLD! YEAH! we are finally able to make our new home more "us". We are so thankful, we absolutely love it! Here are some pics of our living room/dining room (before and after). More photos to come...