WELCOME FAMILY & FRIENDS

To our friends and family that live afar......I thought this would be the best way to keep all of you included in our lives, so that you can see how Portland is treating us and to witness our children grow. We have been in Portland almost 7 years now and have enjoyed it so. Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to view our blog, I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy capturing these memorable moments.

Cheers - Ryan, Emilia, Nolan, Mila & Anya

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Busy May

Hi everyone. It looks like we are in May now...holy cow. Time is just flying.....as of today I have 6 weeks left until little Brach #3 is born. I feel great and thank goodness for that because keeping up with Mila & Nolan is something. 

We had the best May ever. weather wise and visitor wise....hope this means a warm and LONG summer. We have done quite a few things in May. Nolan graduated from Preschool, we went to Cannon Beach for a fun weekend, Uncle Adam and Grammy Patt came to visit us. As you can see we have been busy enjoying the sun, it's amazing how everything comes alive when the sun is out....

Grammy Patt visiting us for a couple of days...the kids had so much fun showing off their new playground.....not so much fun posing with mommy :-) the one picture I think the photographer has been in ...okay maybe the second. 

  

Uncle Addy teaching Nolan to ride without training wheels...it's going to be a while....we are more interested in lego's right now. 





Some fun Cannon Beach shots





Nolan Graduation from Preschool