WELCOME FAMILY & FRIENDS

To our friends and family that live afar......I thought this would be the best way to keep all of you included in our lives, so that you can see how Portland is treating us and to witness our children grow. We have been in Portland almost 7 years now and have enjoyed it so. Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to view our blog, I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy capturing these memorable moments.

Cheers - Ryan, Emilia, Nolan, Mila & Anya

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Anya Turns "1", yipeee

Happy Birthday to our little princess, who turned 1 on July 17, 2010. She was showered with love by phone calls, cards and hugs from her sister and brother. We are so thankful you have entered our world little Anya, we cannot imagine life without you.

Anya started walking a few steps here and there end of June, and is officially walking. Although I will admit she prefers the crawl when she is trying to get away from brother when he finds her digging in his lego collection.




After bath time

playing with her birthday gift....not sure who had more fun...