WELCOME FAMILY & FRIENDS

To our friends and family that live afar......I thought this would be the best way to keep all of you included in our lives, so that you can see how Portland is treating us and to witness our children grow. We have been in Portland almost 7 years now and have enjoyed it so. Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to view our blog, I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy capturing these memorable moments.

Cheers - Ryan, Emilia, Nolan, Mila & Anya

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sun Sun here we come....

What better place to enjoy 109 degree weather.... than Scottsdale. I mean seriously it's so hot but the dry heat is so different....especially when your swimming and or covered by an umbrella sipping on a cold beverage.

That is exactly what we did. The five of us and Uncle Adam met in Scottsdale for our (Portland had a not so sunny) getaway. It was a nice quick weekend, but the kids got their FILL of vitamin D, to the point that I had to remind myself that it was 109 and it would probably be a good idea to hybernate indoors for a couple of hours.

As always the kids were geeked to hang with Uncle Adam and played every water sport possible and I think we hit the waterslide at least 50 times a day.... Nolan at one point said this it he best vacation I have ever had.... note to self...sun, pool, waterslide...perfect vacation.

Oh and the paparazzi were there ...so pardon the candids...haaaa