WELCOME FAMILY & FRIENDS

To our friends and family that live afar......I thought this would be the best way to keep all of you included in our lives, so that you can see how Portland is treating us and to witness our children grow. We have been in Portland almost 7 years now and have enjoyed it so. Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to view our blog, I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy capturing these memorable moments.

Cheers - Ryan, Emilia, Nolan, Mila & Anya

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Kelly's Pink Chicago Baby Shower....

My dear friend Kelly and her hubby Chris will be welcoming their first bundle of joy this month and what better way to celebrate than throwing Kelly a fabulous "pink" shower. I was so thrilled to fly to Chicago for a couple of days so that her friend Katie and I could throw Kelly her first baby shower. Of course the idea of decorating for a baby shower made my mind spin with excitement and ideas came from all angles....we decided on pink...and planning it long distance worked! Kelly was so happy with the end result.

It was so great to see Kelly during a new journey in her life...we have been friends for so many years that I was thrilled to give her a big hug and enjoy the moment. We held the shower at a beautiful hotel in the suburbs of Naperville and the restaurant was perfect for our event. Hope you enjoyed it Kelly. We love you, and cannot wait to meet your precious little bundle of joy. Wish I could be there ......will be thinking of you over the next couple of weeks.

I also was able to see some good friends who drove all the way from Michigan to visit with me downtown Chicago to enjoy some quality time for basically a 24 hours. It was so great to see Allison, Jane and Mike...thank you for taking the time out of your busy lives to meet with me...it meant a great deal! Wish we lived closer.