WELCOME FAMILY & FRIENDS

To our friends and family that live afar......I thought this would be the best way to keep all of you included in our lives, so that you can see how Portland is treating us and to witness our children grow. We have been in Portland almost 7 years now and have enjoyed it so. Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to view our blog, I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy capturing these memorable moments.

Cheers - Ryan, Emilia, Nolan, Mila & Anya

Monday, July 18, 2011

I am 2 and so darn proud!

Anya celebrated turning 2! We had her 2 year appointment, and aftewards headed to the park for some fun in the sun. All is well, Anya is healthy and growing strong (she is going to have to keep up with brother and sister). She also decided to start using the potty chair today, so I am keeping my fingers crossed but thinking this might be the turning point to no diapers...this is all happening so fast. Next she will be asking me for the keys to my car........

Happy Birthday Sweet Anya!