WELCOME FAMILY & FRIENDS

To our friends and family that live afar......I thought this would be the best way to keep all of you included in our lives, so that you can see how Portland is treating us and to witness our children grow. We have been in Portland almost 7 years now and have enjoyed it so. Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to view our blog, I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy capturing these memorable moments.

Cheers - Ryan, Emilia, Nolan, Mila & Anya

Monday, July 18, 2011

Nolan Turns 7!

Nolan celebrated the big 7 this July 1st. We gave him the option of a birthday party or a trip with dad "just the boys" to Legoland, since we have never been to an adventure park with the kids. He happily chose Legoland and I am sure will remember this trip forever.....we hope ;-) We love you Nolan, hope Legoland was everything you imagined and more...

I will post more photos of pics from Legoland when I retreive my point and shoot camera...although cannot promise miracles as I was not the photographer...left up to dad to take photos.... haaaa