We also tackled zoo lights, which neither my mom or brother have seen, so that was fun, it was cold but the kids did great. We had some fun, as you will see from the photos. Ryan and I also attended a couple of holiday parties so I thought to commemorate the numerous times we had to dress up to include a photo.
Christmas Eve we went to mass at our parish for the children's mass, then came home and enjoyed a feast and got ready to open gifts! Mila and Anya received a traditional Polish Dancer's costume from Santa Poland, and she didn't hesitate to slip it on immediately. It was beautiful. I will post one of Anya as soon as she sits still long enough for me to put it on her. I might be able to squeeze into mine...although no promsies....Our Christmas sadly flew by, but was memorable nevertheless.
