WELCOME FAMILY & FRIENDS

To our friends and family that live afar......I thought this would be the best way to keep all of you included in our lives, so that you can see how Portland is treating us and to witness our children grow. We have been in Portland almost 7 years now and have enjoyed it so. Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to view our blog, I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy capturing these memorable moments.

Cheers - Ryan, Emilia, Nolan, Mila & Anya

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Hi Ho Hi Ho...it's off to cut a xmas tree down...

We have started a tradition with our friends the Elmgren's to travel 10 minutes up to NW Heights to cut our xmas tree down. This is the 2nd year we have done this....$25 for any tree....it's perfect, the kids run around, I drive Ryan crazy picking out the perfect tree, Ryan dreads cutting the tree down and carrying it to the car. Happy family outing... ;-) We make it look so easy right....Anya is the only one that is real in these photos, tell us what you really think...:-)